With 95% of a flea population living in the home environment, Indorex is a vital part of any integrated flea control programme. Indorex kills adult fleas and house dust mites on contact for up to 2 months after application, and prevents the development of flea eggs and larvae for up to 12 months.
Product features :
- Permethrin & Piperonyl Butoxide provide synergistic adulticide activity ensuring rapid knockdown of adult fleas and house dust mites for up to 2 months
- Pyriproxyfen acts as an insect growth regulator for year long control of eggs and larvae
- Chrysanthemum cinerariaefolium is a source of Pyrethrins, a naturally occurring insecticide
- UV stable – works well in sunlit areas such as cars and conservatories
- Prevents environmental reinfestation for up to 12 months
- A single 500ml is sufficient for an average sized 3 bedroom home
- Winner of the Your Dog magazine award for best flea product for the home for 11 consecutive years, and the Your Cat magazine award for 7 consecutive years!
Product benefits :
- Up to 12 months environmental flea control in a single can
- Provides rapid knockdown and long-lasting control
- Effective against fleas and house dustmites, a potential allergen
Use medicines responsibly. www.noah.co.uk/responsible.
Further information is available on request from Virbac Ltd.
*Kynetec VetTrak Sales Data July 2023